Camping is definitely available, read our park rules below to learn more.
ADVMX PARK OVERNIGHT REGISTRATION RULES/WAIVER:
- Camping is available Wednesday thru Saturday night
- Limited utility hookup available at this time
- Overnight camping is $15.00 per camper
- Authorized vehicles only. Overnight parking permit must be visibly displayed on the windshield dashboard.
All overnight guests must register.
- All other guests must leave the park by the designated closing time.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm--7:30am
- Guests may ride the track only during open track hours.
- All animals on site are the property of ADVMXPark. Do not feed the animals. ADVMXPark animals must remained contained. Do not alter any fences in the park. You may pet the animals at your own risk although be aware that the animal fences are hotwired.
- All structures and equipment on site are the property of ADVMX Park. For your safety leave all structures/equipment alone; do not try to alter in any way.
- Persons 17y.o. and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets must be leashed and in owners control at all times.
- No littering, including cigarettes.
- Restrooms are for personal hygiene only. Restrooms must be kept in a clean/orderly manner. Please notifiy management if there are any mechanical problems with the restroom.
- Vocabulary/Behavior appropriate for a family atmosphere.
- MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY, ACCIDENTS OR LOSSES FROM ANY CAUSE.
- MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY OR FOR ACCIDENTS OF ANY NATURE.
- ADVMX Park management reserves the right to limit the stay of guests.
- Noncompliance with any ADVMX Park rules/regulations may lead to dismissal from the park.